Ready to make a difference?
We’re a small company, with a big heart and an even bigger brain—all thanks to the great people who work here. Minute Menu Systems makes web-based software that helps kids get healthy meals in childcare and help child care professionals run their businesses. There are a ton of details about Federal entitlement programs and regulations that you’ll learn eventually, but the real reason we make software is to help people—non-profits working to ensure good nutrition for our nation’s needy children, child care centers and home child care providers working to care for our kids while we work, and parents who need easy ways to find, keep up with, and pay their child care providers.
We’re looking for people that are smart, genuine, ready to learn, and a little different from the crowd. If Minute Menu made bumper stickers, ours would say: “If you’re closest to the broom, be ready to sweep” and “If you have a great idea, be ready to lead the team to implementation.” Minute Menu is located in Richardson, TX. Customer loyalty is a hallmark of our business which is illustrated by our 90%+ customer retention. We are committed to delivering the best child care food program management software to our customers.
Location: Richardson, TX
Sales & Marketing Intern
Are you looking to leverage your college curriculum or work experience and apply your skills to fast-paced, diverse projects? We are looking for a Sales and Marketing Intern to support various responsibilities including lead generation, digital marketing and sales development.
We’re a fun, friendly, open-minded group of folks that are passionate about building the best software we can that also happens to do something really great for the world. Helping non-profits feed nutritious meals to kids in childcare is not just our business, it’s our mission. If your brain has been described as having a sponge-like quality, we’ll teach you everything and more!
Still with us? Then let’s talk brass tacks.
- Work directly with Sales & Marketing departments to support lead generation and lead generation/processing
- Assist with analyzing and processing leads
- Conduct guided market and industry research
- Collect and report on marketing analytics data through Google Analytics, Hubspot, and Zoho CRM; perform regular data entry and clean up in Zoho CRM
- Assist Sales team with scheduling appointments, conducting pre-sales interviews and documenting the specific needs of potential customers.
- Assist with SEO projects to improve company visibility online (generating reviews, gathering keyword-focused content, etc.)
- Maintain sample data in software demonstration accounts
- Assist Sales team with solution presentation meeting materials including written proposals
- Other operational tasks as needed
Qualifications and Skills
- This position is open to students or others seeking a rewarding opportunity with a flexible schedule
- Team player with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Exemplary creative and problem solving skills with ability to take initiative
- Exceptional attention to detail, ability to prioritize multiple objectives and projects
- CRM experience preferred
- Experience in sales or client service environment preferred
- Demonstrate professionalism and clear communication abilities
- On the job training; access to a diverse group of mentors
- Fun and casual office environment
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
Job Type: Paid Internship
How to Apply
Email your resume and cover letter to:
Minute Menu Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We pride ourselves on being an inclusive, diverse workplace where all employees feel empowered and accepted.